“Further Vocational Training for Energy Service Technicians” (VESTE)
- Enhancing qualifications of managers and personnel in SMEs to increase energy efficiency and renewable energy use by two advanced training programs.
- Recruit additional managers and professionals for SMEs
- Integration program and the offer of the courses placement of unemployed persons in permanent jobs
- Developing high-quality, comprehensive advanced trainings with very strong employment-related learning components.
- Targeted training for teachers/trainers, so that enough well-qualified teachers are available in all regions
- Erasmus + Strategic Partnerships
- Duration 3 years, between 1, 2015 and Aug. 30, 2018
- 7 Partners from 4 countries
a) Compact: 80 h
b) Broad: 300 h